Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Voting Data Confusion


The amount of money and time invested in the “vote by mail” effort in Illinois is a continuing concern for me for many reasons.

Voters across Illinois have been receiving letters addressed to “Elector.” My letter claimed that the local election authority, in this case, our county clerk, reported I have not applied for a ballot.

Actually, Wayne County Clerk Liz Ann Woodrow did not provide any information to the Secretary of State. For me, that statement was true. I didn’t request a ballot. But that form letter also went to the 612 people in Wayne County who have already requested a ballot. See the confusion? It also likely went to all six million Illinois voters costing the state over $1.2-million dollars. Hundreds, if not thousands had already requested their ballot.

Before this is over, I guarantee vote-by-mail will be revealed to be rife with improprieties. While I know Woodrow is doing everything she can to thwart fraud, the urban areas of the state are already well known for their shady elections.

In a suit filed by Judicial Watch last week, it is alleged that in 14 of Illinois’ 102 counties, there are more registered voters than there are people over 18. Digest that for a moment.

News reports last year alone revealed St. Clair county, in the Metro-East, had 400 dead people on the voter rolls.  

I can’t help but believe this is driven by one party’s need to continue their dominance of our state’s politics.

That dominance will surely be our demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment